We combine an understanding of local markets national and global resources to match the needs of our individual, private corporate and public institution clients in the provision of good governance advice with special expertise as follows:
- Public Policy Advisory support to Governments: we partner with policy-makers in driving transformational change for governments, on issues ranging from analysis of intelligence, economic and political trends analysis, and other long-term and systemic trends with lasting impact that are reshaping 21st century governance;
- We also offer targeted advice that help governments achieve policy reform and change the way services are delivered in such jurisdictions as defence and national security, justice and security, education, health and human services, International Development Assistance Services, infrastructure reform and financing, other strategic planning and governance advice;
- YSC’s dedicated team of experts further brings together deep experience and knowledge in assisting governments and multilateral institutions on issues like: entrenching rule of law and addressing anti-corruption;
- YSC has comparative advantage as diplomatic, intelligence and security advisers and generally in providing analytical reports for corporate bodies, organizations and governments;
- We assist private companies undertake transformational restructuring, help on leadership selection/development as well as provide management training that help growth as well as improve organisational culture based on integrity and abhorrence of corrupt practices, thereby scaling up corporate organisations to a high level.